Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1026.4 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Light west wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 30. Light southeast wind.
- Saturday Snow and sleet before 1pm, then rain, snow, and sleet between 1pm and 4pm, then rain after 4pm. High near 35. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before midnight. Low around 34. East wind around 7 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Montgomery County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE