Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 7 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
ARROYO SECO (ASRC1)
Lat: 36.235481 Lon: -121.479881 Elev: 879ft.
6 Miles NW Lucia CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. West northwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 42. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind 6 to 16 mph becoming west northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE