Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity45% Wind SpeedESE 15 MPH Barometer29.87 in (1006.1 mb) Dewpoint43°F (6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Page, Page Municipal Airport (KPGA)
Lat: 36.92056°N Lon: 111.44806°W Elev: 4311ft.
44 Miles SSE Tropic UT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Scattered showers, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. South wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 44. West wind 7 to 15 mph. Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph after midnight. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 41. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.