Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.89 in (1013.7 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Page, Page Municipal Airport (KPGA)
Lat: 36.92056 Lon: -111.44806 Elev: 4311ft.
44 Miles SSE Tropic UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly after 11am. High near 33. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 20. South southwest wind around 11 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. West northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as -1. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 31. North northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Glen Canyon Recreation Area/Lake Powell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE