Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 12 mph
- Barometer30.13 in (1022.6 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Binghamton Regional Airport (KBGM)
Lat: 42.23 Lon: -75.98 Elev: 1600ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Freezing rain and sleet. Low around 26. Southeast wind around 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. Total nighttime sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Rain, freezing rain, and sleet likely before 11am, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Southeast wind 9 to 13 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Scattered flurries between 8am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Scattered snow showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Scattered flurries. Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Broome County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE