Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 14 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1014.4 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Ottumwa Industrial Airport (KOTM)
Lat: 41.11°N Lon: 92.45°W Elev: 842ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain or drizzle after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A chance of rain or freezing rain before midnight, then snow and sleet likely between midnight and 3am, then snow likely after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 35. North wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Davis County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE