Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 18 mph
- Barometer29.84 in (1011.6 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Bloomington / Normal (KBMI)
Lat: 40.48°N Lon: 88.93°W Elev: 892ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. West southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely before 1am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McLean County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE