Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1027.4 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Bloomington / Normal (KBMI)
Lat: 40.48 Lon: -88.93 Elev: 892ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of flurries. Cloudy, with a low around 19. North northwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday A chance of flurries before 7am, then a slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 23. North northwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Wind chill values between -5 and 5. North northwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values between -7 and 3. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. East northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of snow after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McLean County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE