Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 15 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1021.4 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Bloomington / Normal (KBMI)
Lat: 40.48°N Lon: 88.93°W Elev: 892ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. North wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43. Light west wind becoming southwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West southwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McLean County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE