Nor'easter to impact East Coast Thanksgiving travel
An active weather pattern is shaping up across the eastern U.S. as a nor'easter continues to be forecast to move up the East Coast through early Thursday. This storm will bring precipitation up and down the coast, mostly in the form of rain along coastal areas, with snow expected farther inland. These conditions are expected to impact Thanksgiving travel conditions on Wednesday.
Read More... Humidity79% Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph Barometer30.20 in (1023.3 mb) Dewpoint24°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Bloomington, Monroe County Airport (KBMG)
Lat: 39.14°N Lon: 86.62°W Elev: 866ft.
Bloomington IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind. Wednesday A 10 percent chance of snow after 5pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 38. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly between 7pm and 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph after midnight. Thanksgiving Day Partly sunny, with a high near 36. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.