Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1024.9 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bloomington, Monroe County Airport (KBMG)
Lat: 39.14 Lon: -86.62 Elev: 866ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly between 1am and 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 16. West northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 10 percent chance of snow before 7am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 26. West southwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Monroe County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE