Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 5 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.3 mb)
- Dewpoint57°F (14°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Myers, Page Field (KFMY)
Lat: 26.58°N Lon: 81.87°W Elev: 15ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. West wind around 8 mph becoming south after midnight. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. West southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. North northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Lee, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE