Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pierce County-Thun Field (KPLU)
Lat: 47.10400 Lon: -122.28700 Elev: 538ft.
Bonney Lake WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 27. Northeast wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 15. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 19. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Puget Sound Lowlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE