Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1020.1 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Knox (KFTK)
Lat: 37.9°N Lon: 85.97°W Elev: 784ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 44. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly before 8am. High near 46. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Meade County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE