Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 8 G 16 mph
- Barometer29.59 in (1002.1 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New Haven/Tweed (KHVN)
Lat: 41.28°N Lon: 72.88°W Elev: 6ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 55. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 35. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Rain, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. High near 46. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 4am, then rain likely, possibly mixed with snow. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 25. Breezy, with a south wind 11 to 21 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 24 by 10am. Windy, with a northwest wind 26 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern New Haven, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE