Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedNE 6 mph
- Barometer30.38 in (1028.5 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Angleton / Lake Jackson, Brazoria County Airport (KLBX)
Lat: 29.12 Lon: -95.47 Elev: 26ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 67. East wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Breezy.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Brazoria County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE