Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.49 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bremerton, Bremerton National Airport (KPWT)
Lat: 47.5 Lon: -122.75 Elev: 440ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Light south wind.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. South wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of snow before 10pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE