Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedNNE 13 G 18 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Bremerton, Bremerton National Airport (KPWT)
Lat: 47.5 Lon: -122.75 Elev: 440ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a temperature falling to around 28 by 5pm. East northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 20. North northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 32. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE