Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.30 in (1026.0 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Millville Municipal Airport (KMIV)
Lat: 39.38 Lon: -75.07 Elev: 70ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday A chance of rain, snow, and sleet before 1pm, then rain. High near 41. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cumberland County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE