Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer29.69 in (1006.1 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Chicopee Falls / Westover Air Force Base (KCEF)
Lat: 42.21°N Lon: 72.53°W Elev: 246ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 11am. Patchy fog after 11am. High near 43. East wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 1am, then rain and sleet between 1am and 3am, then snow and sleet after 3am. Patchy fog before 2am. Low around 19. Northeast wind 6 to 16 mph becoming north in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as zero. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Northwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hampden, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE