Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1014.0 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Chicopee Falls / Westover Air Force Base (KCEF)
Lat: 42.21 Lon: -72.53 Elev: 246ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely, mainly between 11am and 3pm. Patchy fog before noon, then Patchy fog between 2pm and 4pm. Patchy freezing fog between noon and 2pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 30. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hampden, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE