Unsettled weather forecast across eastern U.S.
A storm system moving across the Great Lakes will bring unsettled weather to parts of the eastern U.S. on Monday, with widespread rain is expected across much of the Northeast. Snow is likely across Wisconsin and the western Great Lakes. Snow is also expected across the central and northern Rockies Monday into Tuesday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity88% Wind SpeedS 14 mph Barometer29.59 in (1002.6 mb) Dewpoint60°F (16°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chicopee Falls / Westover Air Force Base (KCEF)
Lat: 42.21°N Lon: 72.53°W Elev: 246ft.
Belchertown MA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. South wind 11 to 13 mph. Tonight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 9 to 11 mph. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Snow likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night Snow likely, mainly before midnight. The snow could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Thanksgiving Day A chance of snow showers before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.