Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 14 G 20 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1017.8 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Boston, Logan International Airport (KBOS)
Lat: 42.38 Lon: -71.03 Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 20. West wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 17. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 24. Northwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Suffolk, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE