Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility70.00 mi
Current conditions at
Broomfield/Rocky Mtn Metro Airport (KBJC)
Lat: 39.91 Lon: -105.12 Elev: 5656ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. West wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 42. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE