Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer29.73 in
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Gaines County Airport (KGNC)
Lat: 32.67 Lon: -102.65 Elev: 3314ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. West southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Friday A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east southeast in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers. Low around 41. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy, with a west wind 5 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind 10 to 20 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Terry County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE