Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 9 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1021.6 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Sisseton Municipal Airport (K8D3)
Lat: 45.67°N Lon: 97°W Elev: 1161ft.
Browns Valley MN
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 33 by 5am. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a west wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain before 3am, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 3am and 4am, then a slight chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Traverse County, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE