Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity88% Wind SpeedW 10 G 24 mph Barometer29.99 in (1017.7 mb) Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) Visibility9.00 mi Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Elkins, Elkins-Randolph County-Jennings Randolph Field (KEKN)
Lat: 38.89°N Lon: 79.85°W Elev: 1985ft.
Buckhannon WV 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Snow, mainly before 2pm. High near 24. Northwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. West wind 3 to 7 mph. Saturday Night A slight chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Snow, mainly after 11am. High near 33. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Night Snow. Low around 17. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 19. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.