Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.7 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cape Girardeau Regional Airport (KCGI)
Lat: 37.23°N Lon: 89.58°W Elev: 337ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 53. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind becoming north 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. South southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West southwest wind 8 to 14 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. North wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cape Girardeau County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE