Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNW 13 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1017.1 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Pittsburgh International Airport (KPIT)
Lat: 40.51°N Lon: 80.22°W Elev: 1150ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow. Low around 23. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 11 to 17 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washington County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE