Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 9 MPH
- Barometer29.86 in (1012.4 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111 Lon: -122.87222 Elev: 1329ft.
Butte Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers likely, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 20 by noon, then falling to around 15 during the remainder of the day. West northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 24. Light east wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE