Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Kaiser Memorial Automatic Weather Observing (KAIZ)
Lat: 38.11°N Lon: 92.55°W Elev: 869ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 45. Calm wind.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Wind chill values as low as 39 early. Light southeast wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Saturday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely before 11pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 11pm and 2am, then showers after 2am. Low around 34. South wind 6 to 11 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 2pm. High near 34. Wind chill values as low as 17. Northeast wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. North wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Camden County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE