Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity60% Wind SpeedN 5 mph Barometer30.43 in Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Kaiser Memorial Automatic Weather Observing (KAIZ)
Lat: 38.11°N Lon: 92.55°W Elev: 869ft.
Camdenton MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Widespread frost, mainly after 4am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 24. North wind around 6 mph. Saturday Widespread frost before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 47. Wind chill values as low as 22 early. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Wind chill values as low as 28 early. South wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind 10 to 13 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Monday Night Showers likely, mainly after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Friday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.