Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 10 MPH
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sedona Airport (KSEZ)
Lat: 34.85°N Lon: 111.78333°W Elev: 4826ft.
Camp Verde AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 35. Northeast wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72. Northeast wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 33. Northeast wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Valleys and Basins, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE