Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sedona Airport (KSEZ)
Lat: 34.85 Lon: -111.78333 Elev: 4826ft.
Camp Verde AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. East wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. South southwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. North northeast wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Valleys and Basins, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE