Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 5 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
LOS GATOS (LSGC1)
Lat: 37.204167°N Lon: 121.950833°W Elev: 1842ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 70. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE