Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 8 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
LOS GATOS (LSGC1)
Lat: 37.204167 Lon: -121.950833 Elev: 1842ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 51. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 78. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 50. Northwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE