Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 13 G 22 mph
- Barometer29.62 in (1003.0 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Poplar Bluff Municipal Airport (KPOF)
Lat: 36.77°N Lon: 90.32°W Elev: 479ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. South wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of showers after 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Windy, with a northwest wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Sunny through mid morning, then becoming mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dunklin County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE