Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity87% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.09 in Dewpoint41°F (5°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stuart Powell Field Airport (KDVK)
Lat: 37.58°N Lon: 84.77°W Elev: 1022ft.
Campbellsville KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 44. Calm wind. Saturday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Light west wind. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75. Light southwest wind. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Light south wind. Monday Sunny, with a high near 80. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.