Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 15 G 20 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in (1012.2 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639°N Lon: 112.14556°W Elev: 7585ft.
4 Miles SSE Tropic UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Southwest wind 15 to 21 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a north wind 18 to 23 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northeast wind 14 to 21 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 11 to 16 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. East wind 7 to 14 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Blustery.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE