Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity65% Wind SpeedSE 3 mph Barometer30.25 in (1024.7 mb) Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cape Girardeau, Cape Girardeau Regional Airport (KCGI)
Lat: 37.23°N Lon: 89.58°W Elev: 341ft.
Cape Girardeau MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a steady temperature around 36. Calm wind. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Calm wind. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 52. South wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Monday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. West wind 10 to 14 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West southwest wind around 9 mph. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. South wind around 8 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind 7 to 11 mph. Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. South wind 9 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon.