Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer29.50 in (1000.6 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Bedford, Hanscom Field (KBED)
Lat: 42.47°N Lon: 71.29°W Elev: 133ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 4am, then rain, possibly mixed with snow and sleet between 4am and 5am, then rain, possibly mixed with snow after 5am. Low around 23. East wind 7 to 9 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. Blustery, with a northwest wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Middlesex County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE