Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedNW 13 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1024.9 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Cotulla-La Salle County Airport (KCOT)
Lat: 28.45 Lon: -99.22 Elev: 463ft.
Carrizo Springs TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 47. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 35. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Cloudy, with a low around 32. East wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. East wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A 10 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dimmit County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE