Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.669444°N Lon: 121.881667°W Elev: 128ft.
4 Miles NE Cascade Locks OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Areas of frost before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Columbia River Gorge, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE