Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.42 in (1030.2 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cartersville Airport (KVPC)
Lat: 34.13 Lon: -84.85 Elev: 751ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 50. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bartow County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE