Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 16 G 21 mph
- Barometer29.80 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Monett Municipal Airport (KHFJ)
Lat: 36.91°N Lon: 94.01°W Elev: 1314ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 49. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75. South wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a southwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming northwest 18 to 23 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 46. Wind chill values as low as 25 early. North wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Barry County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE