Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 14 mph
- Barometer30.17 in (1023.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-7°F (-22°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-18°F (-28°C)
Current conditions at
Waterloo Municipal Airport (KALO)
Lat: 42.55 Lon: -92.4 Elev: 865ft.
Cedar Falls IA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy blowing snow before 4pm. Sunny and cold, with a high near 8. Wind chill values as low as -15. Blustery, with a west wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a temperature falling to near 0 by 9pm, then rising to around 8 during the remainder of the night. Wind chill values as low as -15. Southwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -10. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -10. West wind 5 to 8 mph. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 7. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 24.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Black Hawk County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE