Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.56 in (1035.2 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Dallas Executive Airport (KRBD)
Lat: 32.69 Lon: -96.87 Elev: 659ft.
Cedar Hill TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy freezing fog. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Patchy freezing fog before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Showers likely, mainly between 7am and 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 48. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 34. Light south southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dallas County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE