Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNW 23 G 31 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1017.1 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Cedar Rapids, The Eastern Iowa Airport (KCID)
Lat: 41.89°N Lon: 91.7°W Elev: 840ft.
Cedar Rapids IA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 31. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. South wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Linn County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE