Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.41 in (1030.0 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cartersville Airport (KVPC)
Lat: 34.13 Lon: -84.85 Elev: 751ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Calm wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Occasional rain, mainly after 4am. Low around 39. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Occasional rain, mainly before 1pm. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 54. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Polk County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE