Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Humidity89% Wind SpeedNW 7 mph Barometer30.16 in (1021.2 mb) Dewpoint33°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Rome, R. B. Russell Airport (KRMG)
Lat: 34.35°N Lon: 85.16°W Elev: 636ft.
Cedartown GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Rain, mainly after 11pm. Low around 38. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Saturday Showers, mainly before 2pm. High near 50. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. East wind around 5 mph. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Monday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Tuesday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 53.