Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the Pacific Northwest through late Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity70% Wind SpeedWSW 19 G 37 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint40°F (4°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.58528°N Lon: 120.17139°W Elev: 4600ft.
4 Miles SSE Cedarville CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Windy, with a west wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. West wind around 10 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Wednesday A slight chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.