Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Palestine Municipal Airport (KPSN)
Lat: 31.78°N Lon: 95.71°W Elev: 423ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 61. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest.
- Tonight Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 53. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 44. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 66. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Monday Night Cloudy, with a low around 52. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Leon County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE