Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in (1023.3 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111°N Lon: 122.87222°W Elev: 1329ft.
Central Point OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind.
- Friday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 47. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 63. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Showers. Low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE