Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 MPH
- Barometer30.58 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Aurora, Aurora State Airport (KUAO)
Lat: 45.24889°N Lon: 122.76556°W Elev: 194ft.
4 Miles ENE Canby OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny early, then becoming sunny, with a high near 57. Light north wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 36. East wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 60. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE