Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Aurora, Aurora State Airport (KUAO)
Lat: 45.24889 Lon: -122.76556 Elev: 194ft.
4 Miles ENE Canby OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 26. East northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Calm wind.
- Monday A 10 percent chance of snow after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE