Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Joliet Park district (KJOT)
Lat: 41.52°N Lon: 88.18°W Elev: 594ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 14. Calm wind.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 40. Light southwest wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Will County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE