Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.2 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport (KCHO)
Lat: 38.14°N Lon: 78.45°W Elev: 623ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 64. South wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Showers, mainly before 8pm. Low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Albemarle, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE