Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1015.1 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport (KCHO)
Lat: 38.14°N Lon: 78.45°W Elev: 623ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Albemarle, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE