Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1023.3 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Parsons, Tri-City Airport (KPPF)
Lat: 37.3 Lon: -95.5 Elev: 899ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy early, then becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 16. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Increasing clouds, with a high near 24. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 12. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 14. South wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light south southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Montgomery County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE