Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 13 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1023.3 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Cheyenne/Warren AFB (KCYS)
Lat: 41.16°N Lon: 104.82°W Elev: 6158ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 31. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. Windy, with a west wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. West southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Laramie County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE